Sunday, July 14, 2013

Nina Mascunana Hot Girl

Nina Mascunana Hot Girl
Nina Mascunana Profile:
Birth Date: 11-11-1986
Hometown: LA
Ethnicity: Spanish-Chinese-Filipino
Height:5'1
Weight: 98
Measurements: 34C-24-36
Hair: Long dark brown
Eyes: brown
My name is Nina Mascunana, my race is Spanish, Chinese, and Filipino. I'm a very simple person, but complicated when misunderstood. I prioritize my life and I'm very driven towards my future goals. I graduated from nursing school, and my ambition is to become a Registered Nurse. I like to spend my free time with my family and friends. I love to exercise, dance, and most of all, eat. I classify myself as smart, self motivated, goal orientated, driven, hard working, humorous, spontaneous, down-to-earth, out-going, friendly, confident, loving, understanding & king (when I want to be).













0 comments:

Post a Comment